What are Injectables
The advancement in the modern aesthetic medicine field has allowed patients to choose from a range of treatments to get rid of aging and other cosmetic concerns they have. The injectables have started to grow in popularity due to their immediate results without having to use surgery and minimal downtime. The injectables can be categorized as neurotoxins and dermal fillers. Depending on your concerns, our expert staff at Advanced Dermatology will guide you throughout the process of choosing the best treatment.
Sign up for Brilliant Distinctions!
New Members will receive $75 Off their treatment of Juvéderm filler*
*Select Juvéderm products apply.
Types of Injectables
Botox and Dysport
The neurotoxins operate by relaxing the muscles of the individual, stopping muscle contractions and thus softening the appearance of wrinkles and lines. The duration of these results will vary from one patient to another with the average lasting up to 4 months. At Advanced Dermatology, we provide you with two popular neurotoxins which are Botox and Dysport.
Similar to what the name suggests, the majority of fillers are being used to fill up wrinkles, lines and facial volume loss. Dermatologists offer a range of fillers depending on one’s desired results. You can even obtain a tailor-made solution based on your specific needs.
Advanced Dermatology Offers These Fillers:
- Bellafill – collagen-based dermal filler used to lift and fill acne scars and nasolabial folds.
- Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus – hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers that helps the skin retain moisture, softness and add volume.
- Juvéderm Voluma – injectable gel that adds volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss.
- Juvéderm Volbella – injectable filler that helps add volume to the lips and smooths vertical lip lines.
- Juvéderm Vollure – filler that helps soften moderate to severe smile lines to create a smoother appearance without sacrificing natural facial movement.
- Restylane – visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Restylane Silk – injectable filler designed specifically plump the lips using smaller, smoother hyaluronic acid particles for a natural-looking appearance.
- Restylane Lyft – filler designed for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies, as well as moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Restylane Defyne – helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) while helping you maintain your natural expressions.
- Restylane Refyne – unique HA filler designed to smooth deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines).
- Radiesse and Radiesse (+) – used to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds as well as correct volume loss in the back of the hands.
- Revanesse Versa – a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state of the art production methods, optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing to provide remarkable results.
- Kybella : FDA-approved injectable treatment that is indicated for the reduction of fat under the chin. Kybella breaks down fat cells in the targeted area and they are removed through the body’s natural processes.
- Sculptra is an injectable treatment that uses poly-L-lactic acid to stimulate your own natural collagen production. It works to correct shallow to deep facial lines that appear with age by replacing lost collagen to provide a more refined, youthful appearance.
This is an FDA-approved type of injectable treatment that is used to reduce fat under the chin. Using Kybella will help reduce fat cells in the target area which are removed from the body via natural processes.
Join our email list and be first to know about Advanced Dermatology’s latest treatments, events and cosmetic offers.