When you’re looking for a facility that offers the best skin care services today, Advanced Dermatology is the place for you.
We provide a team of board-certified cosmetic dermatology experts, nurses, physician assistants, and licensed medical aestheticians who are trained to provide the latest cosmetic dermatology treatments.
Whether you’re having concerns related to your heritage or age, we have the approach for you at our clinic.
You will have a consult so our patient care coordinator can help understand your needs etc. Our CoolSculpting consults are free.
Our consultants will provide a personalized consultation to discuss your concerns and goals and explain what can be done to improve your appearance.
By leveraging the latest medical technology and an artful eye, our consultants will work with you to create a personal treatment plan that will give you healthy skin and a naturally refreshed look.
Cost Of Cosmetic Dermatology Procedures
Insurance does not generally cover cosmetic dermatological procedures. Charges for each procedure vary depending on the extent of the treatment desired.
Packages are offered which can reduce per-treatment costs. The fees charged are comparable to those of other cosmetic dermatology practices in the area.
For specific pricing information and our various programs, please contact one of our skin care specialists to schedule a consultation.
Our Cosmetic Treatments
Some of the many cosmetic treatments we offer include:
- Dermal Filler Treatment (Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Perlane, Radiesse, Bellafill) for facial sculpting, lip augmentation, reducing wrinkles
- ESKATA™ topical solution is indicated for the treatment of seborrheic keratoses that are raised.
- CoolSculpting: Fat Reduction Treatment
- Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin neuromodulator treatment for wrinkles
- Fraxel Repair Laser for sun damaged skin, deep wrinkles, acne/traumatic scars
- Fraxel restore laser therapy
- Facial rejuvenation treatment
- Chemical Peels
- VBeam Perfecta
- Derma Collagen Induction Therapy
- Skin Tightening
- Acne scar treatment with dermal fillers, laser treatment, or other techniques
- Sclerotherapy for eliminating spider or varicose veins
- Laser hair removal
- Latisse for stimulating eyelash growth
- Clinical facials
- Photorejuvenation to reduce sun damage and for treatment of pigmentation issues
- Clinically proven skin-transforming professional skin care products
Advanced Dermatology provides cosmetic dermatology treatments such as Botox, Dysport, Kybella Coolsculpting, dermal filler treatment, facial rejuvenation treatment, laser hair removal and others to patients from Katy, Pearland and Sugar Land, TX. Call us today at (281) 665-4444 to schedule an appointment.